Mid Range Annual Package
Note: Price includes VAT at standard rate.
- self managed option – you to do ongoing editing/upload events etc
- initial set up of business listing included
- multiple pages in relevant categories on all 8 websites
- unlimited use of the events calendar (you to submit for approval)
- share to Facebook and Twitter
- twelve month contract term
This rate applies for all commercial businesses.
Select a Mid Range Annual Package in 2 easy steps:
- Add your advert to the basket and pay, or request standing order details
- Follow the instructions to submit your listing (further down on this page)
Update your products, services and offers throughout the year with a Mid Range Annual Package of promotion, with Visit Fylde Coast.
Just £260 per year + VAT – that’s only £5 per week / £21.66 per month (+vat)
All of this is included:
– initial page set up
– self managed throughout the contract using full client editing access
– multiple pages in relevant categories on all 8 Visit Fylde Coast websites
– feed from your own Facebook and Twitter pages
– unlimited event listings (you to submit for approval)
– your updates shared to Facebook and Twitter
– twelve month contract term
– monthly standing order available – please ask for details.
Six month contract term also available:
– exactly the same benefits as above
– £180.00 + VAT
– payable in a single installment prior to advert being placed
– get in touch for details.
How to Purchase a Mid Range Package with Visit Fylde Coast
- Pay for your advert at the link above.
- Email email@example.com for a form to complete with all your information.
- Return the form along with photos, graphics and logos
- We will set your advert up (filling in any gaps where necessary) and send you a link to approve.
- If you get stuck, just email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adverts will only be approved after payment is made.
- We will provide you with a log-on to edit your advert and instructions on how to use it (don’t worry, it’s very simple!)
While you’re here…
Have a look at the Visit Fylde Coast website homepage for more of the latest updates.
Love the Fylde Coast? Sign up for our weekly email newsletter. It’s packed full of interesting things and will arrive in your inbox all 52 weeks of the year.