FYLDE COAST AND ME

FYLDE COAST AND ME

Interesting people with interesting stories to tell – archived together in Fylde Coast and me

It doesn’t matter whether it’s a story about a famous person, someone who does a lot for where they live, has an interesting hobby or loves the Fylde Coast.

One thing that everyone comments about is how friendly people are in these parts. We know that most of you have got a story to share, so why don’t you share it here?

There’s a similar section on each of our local websites where stories are place specific:

Fleetwood and me
Cleveleys and me
Poulton and me
Blackpool and me
Lytham and me

Postmen and politicians, volunteers and chief executives – it’s all interesting and it all adds up to the rich tapestry of local life.

So if you’ve got a passion for the Fylde Coast – whether you’ve lived here for 50 years or five, come here twice a year, or have a desire to move in – then we want to hear from you.

Join in

You can get in touch by email – just contact jane@theRabbitPatch.co.uk and tell us your story.

Don’t forget to send some nice pics too!

Plus, tip us the wink if you know someone who we should contact – we all know someone interesting!

An archive for the future

We won’t delete any of these pieces (unless requested). 

So over time it will also become an interesting look back into recent local history too.

Interesting people on the Fylde Coast

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *