The 2018 summer season is here, and with it, daily opening at Blackpool Sandcastle Waterpark – for splashtastic fun, whatever the weather!
Check the opening times – last admission is an hour before closing time.
Get 10% off, Guaranteed Entry and Beat the Queues by booking online
We’re looking forward to welcoming you all to enjoy fantastic fun – with more than 18 amazing rides, slides and attractions to enjoy.
Book online 7 days or more in advance of your visit to Sandcastle Waterpark, to get 10% discount. Not only will you be guaranteed admission on the date of your visit, you can also use the Internet booking desk to speed up your admission into our fantastic Waterpark.
You can of course book online for visiting the next day or up to 9.30am on the day of arrival but you wouldn’t qualify for the discount. BOOK ONLINE HERE
The wildest, wettest water slides!
With over 18 slides and attractions, in an 84 degree climate, it’s also the UK’s largest indoor waterpark, with water slides, fun pools, wave machine, lazy river and water chutes so whether you swim like a water baby or paddle like a duck there’s something to suit everyone!
The youngest of babies to the oldest of thrill seekers are welcome to enjoy swims, splashes and slides and between dips you can also enjoy a snack or a light meal and purchase your souvenirs from the Treetops Trading Post. There’s so much to see and do!
- From the white knuckle thrills of the Master Blaster – the longest Indoor roller coaster waterslide in the world to Aztec Falls, Montazooma and the Sidewinder, we’ve got the wildest, wettest water slides around.
- Families can enjoy our Thunder Falls Slides, Typhoon Lagoon wave pool, Ushi Gushi action river and Treetops Water Chutes amongst others
- The little ones will have plenty of fun in Shimmerin Shallows, aboard HMS Thundersplash and Fort Riptide and sliding down the Tree Tops Water Chutes.
With a selection of great catering and retail outlets, Sandcastle Waterpark really is the perfect place to spend a day (and it’s pretty much a guarantee that we’ll be warmer than anywhere else around – at a constant 84 degrees.)
Then you can enjoy The Sea Breeze Spa (18+ only) it’s the perfect place to relax and re-energise. Facilities include aromatherapy and salt inhalation rooms, sauna, steam room, heated loungers and foot spas.
Sandcastle Waterpark is built for the whole family to come along and enjoy a fun filled day out.
Opening Times at Sandcastle Waterpark
Blackpool Sandcastle Waterpark is open every day right through the summer, for splashtastic fun!
Take a look at the daily opening times on their website Last admission is one hour prior to the Waterpark closing.
Check current prices here. Don’t forget that if you book online 7 or more days in advance you’ll get 10% off the standard gate price.
Accessible Evenings at Sandcastle Waterpark 2018-19
Book your places at our next Family Accessible Evening. Tickets now on sale for the next one!
These evenings are open to families with young disabled children, their parents and siblings. They’re specially intended for kids that otherwise wouldn’t be able to access the Waterpark or feel comfortable with the noise and amount of people etc on a normal day.
- 7 July 2018, 6.30-8.30pm
- 8 September 2018, 6.30-8.30pm
- 13 October 2018, 6.30-8.30pm
- 10 November 2018, 5.30-7.30pm
- 12 January 2019, 5.30-7.30pm
- 9 February 2019, 5.30-7.30pm
- 16 March 2019, 5.30-7.30pm
Disabled guests and their carers just £3.50 per person. Siblings and immediate family members just £4.50 per person. Numbers at these evenings are limited so advance booking is essential
To book call 01253 343602 and please mention that you saw it on Visit Fylde Coast!
Join the Residents Scheme at Sandcastle
Local residents can take advantage of 50% off admission…
…with our fantastic local residents discount scheme (FY1-FY8 postcodes plus residents of Kirkham, Weeton, Warton, Freckleton and Wrea Green)
Your discount is valid all year round including the school holidays, so why not take advantage of this fantastic offer and head to Sandcastle Waterpark and enjoy more than 18 amazing rides, slides and attractions.
If you’re not yet a member of our local discount scheme –
- You may join the scheme and take advantage of the discount when you arrive at the Waterpark on the day you wish to visit.
- All you need to do is bring some form of Id confirming your name and address with you and we will sign you up on the day – Join now to make fantastic savings.
- 50% discount applies to admission prices. Bolt-ons to The Hyperzone and Sea Breeze Spa are charged at the standard rates and please mention that you saw it here!!
Residents Discount Card Tips:
- You must present your Local Resident Discount Card at reception to receive your discount, you can’t use it against online bookings and we no longer accept other forms of ID at reception so please remember to bring your card with you.
- During the holidays Sandcastle Waterpark finds itself at it’s busiest between 11am and 3pm (approx) so remember to arrive either early – as we open, or later in the day to avoid being in a queue for admission.
- On Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from late July to the end of August we are open until 7pm – so a visit later in the day is worth considering.
- Take advantage of our Splash Cash wristband facility, allowing you to load money onto an electronic wristband which you can then spend at our catering and retail outlets and save frequent trips to and from the changing rooms.
VIP Treatment at Sandcastle Waterpark
For a special occassion or a treat for your family and friends why don’t you make a booking for the exclusive VIP Tiki Cabana – it’s available to hire for an extra special day out at Sandcastle Waterpark.
Our VIP Tiki Cabana is the perfect way to enjoy a day at Sandcastle Waterpark this summer. As well full access to our award winning Waterpark (Age, height and weight restrictions apply on Hyperzone slides and in our adults only Sea Breeze Spa) our Cabana offers an inclusive day out in a private, secluded area of our Waterpark.
ENJOY ALL OF THESE FANTASTIC BENEFITS:
* VIP car parking space * Private hot tub
* Lounge area with TV and ceiling fans
* Dining area * Lunch for each member of your party
* Fridge stocked with a selection of drinks
* Safe * Fruit basket
* Full access to our Waterpark (age height and weight restrictions apply on Hyperzone slides and in our adults only Sea Breeze Spa)
PRICE: £50 per person for the first 4 guests. £40 per person for the second 4 guests. Our Cabana holds a maximum of 8 guests and at least one member of the party must be 18 years or older.
For further information or to book the VIP Tiki Cabana, please ring 01253 340 700
Splashtastic Birthday Parties at Sandcastle Waterpark
Why don’t you bring your special occasion to our place? You and your guests can enjoy as much time as you like in the park plus a choice of snacks from the Bongo Bongo Burger Shack – and best of all – there’s no washing up!
Different prices and ride restrictions apply for age groups, please check the Sandcastle Waterpark website for current details.
GREAT RATES FOR LOCAL RESIDENTS.
Birthday parties at Sandcastle Waterpark are both fantastic value and a great way to celebrate your son or daughter’s next birthday. A full day’s admission, birthday lunch and access to our amazing Hyperzone slides are included (age, height and weight restrictions apply on Hyperzone slides). Birthday parties can be booked on any day that we’re open including the Winter months when we’re open at weekends and on additional selected dates (check website for full details). Call 01253 343602 for availability and to make your booking.
CLICK HERE to take you to the birthday party page of our website. (and please mention that you saw it on Visit Fylde Coast if you book!)
Group Visits to Sandcastle Waterpark
If you’re booking a visit to Sandcastle Waterpark for 10 or more people you can get great deals on entry prices.
You can add extra experiences to your deal at unbeatable prices including the Sea Breeze Spa, meal deals and more. Please check out the prices for current details.
Simply load up your wristband with cash on arrival, and enjoy using it at all catering outlets and shops – it saves going back to the changing rooms for money. Your deposit and any money you haven’t spent will be returned at the end of your visit.
Sandcastle Waterpark – proud to be an accessible venue
There’s a whole host of accessible facilities at Blackpool Sandcastle Waterpark to help you to enjoy your day out, including:
- Ground level access and wide walkways throughout
- Changing Place poolside wet room with H track hoist system
- Pool accessible wheelchairs
- Monthly accessible family evenings
- 3 additional poolside wet rooms and poolside lockers
- Quiet/sensory room
- Pre visit familiarisation trips
- Sandcastle Story and top tips for guests with autism
- Comprehensive accessibility information on the website
- Queue bypass facility – both at arrival and at the mat/tube collection points
- Water ambassadors on hand to assist where required
- Assistance dog sitting facility
- Induction loops in all areas of the building
If you would like to discuss your requirements in advance of your visit just call the Sandcastle Accessibility hotline on 01253 340721. And please mention that you saw it on Visit Fylde Coast!
Have you visited Waterfalls Cafe at Sandcastle Waterpark?
The outlet offers freshly prepared coffees, milkshakes and scrummy smoothies along with an extensive range of delicious hot or cold snacks, fresh cakes and meals. Information about Waterfalls cafe here
- In the Bongo Bongo Burger Shack you can find great snacks and light bites.
- Monkey Island is your home for a great party – for little chimps to great apes!
- Treetops Trading Post is the place to buy your gifts and keepsakes to help you remember a great day out.
Sea Breeze Spa for Perfect Relaxation!
Why not pamper yourself in the Sea Breeze Spa at Sandcastle Waterpark Blackpool.
You can only enter the spa area if you are 18 years and older, making the spa area an ideal place for relaxing and chilling while the kids are enjoying the water slides.
Take time out to relax in this oasis and feel refreshed, re-energised and renewed, as you enjoy a wide range of facilities in our spa at the Centre of our Waterpark.
You can enjoy the Sauna room, steam room, ice feature, heated loungers, aromatherapy room, salt inhalation room and foot spas. Prices are £6 for the full day or £3 if combined with a Hyperzone wristband.
(The Spa area is within the Waterpark and is only accessible as a bolt on once you have entered and cannot be accessed on its own).
Changing Places Accessible Changing Rooms
- Facility changing bench which is height adjustable and free standing so can be manoeuvred around the room to suit.
- A facility hoist that is powered overhead.
- The overhead hoist covers the changing bench and the toilet.
- Sling is attached to the hoist by hook and loop.
If anyone would like to use this just ask for assistance on arrival and we will help you locate the especially designed changing room without having to go to the public changing rooms and we can also offer instruction on how to use the specialised equipment.
Find out More
Have a look at the Visit Fylde Coast website homepage for more of the latest updates.
If you love the Fylde Coast you ought to sign up for our weekly email newsletter. It’s packed full of interesting things and will arrive in your inbox all 52 weeks of the year.
Join us on Facebook at our Visit Fylde Coast Facebook Group
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @visitFyldeCoast