There are some amazing aerial photos taken by all of you pilots, and it’s amazing how things look so different from up in the air when you see the Fylde Coast by drone.
Local photographer Gregg Wolstenholme was first to start off this new gallery with his breathtaking photos from the air. We’re sure that there are lots more of you who’d like to feature your work, so please get in touch. We’ll add your favourite shots of your favourite places to this gallery.
See the Fylde Coast by Drone
In this gallery we’ll feature drone photos taken in Fleetwood, Cleveleys, Poulton, Blackpool, St Annes and Lytham. Plus, of course, any from the neighbouring areas.
Check out Gregg Wolstenholme Photography on Facebook at this link
Don’t forget to visit each of the Visit Fylde Coast websites for more galleries – each local site has photo galleries for each place.
- Fleetwood photo gallery
- Cleveleys photo gallery
- Poulton-le-Fylde photo gallery
- Blackpool photo gallery
- St Annes photo gallery
- Lytham photo gallery
Share your Photos of the Fylde Coast by Drone
Email your shots to jane@theRabbitPatch.co.uk and we’ll add them to the gallery on this page (above). Just a few things to note –
- Please send your full name so that we can add a caption
- We don’t need duplicate photos of the same view – pick out your favourite one and send that
- You’re welcome to watermark it but if you do please keep it legible
- Photos around 1mb in size are perfect (very small ones won’t be published as they will look fuzzy)
- Please only send in your own work – do not send in any that you have ‘found’ on the internet!
Find out More
Have a look at the Visit Fylde Coast website homepage for more of the latest updates.
If you love the Fylde Coast you ought to sign up for our weekly email newsletter. It’s packed full of interesting things and will arrive in your inbox all 52 weeks of the year.
Join us on Facebook at our Visit Fylde Coast Facebook Group
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @visitFyldeCoast